1 Ton Worm Gear Ball Screw Jack include ball nuts that are about 90% efficient so the jacks require much less energy to lift an equal load than their machine screw jack counterpart.
1. Upright or inverted units with maximum static load capacity 1 ton in tension or compression.
2. Required input torque to approximately one-third the torque required for the 1 ton machine screw jack. They also require a brake motor or external locking device to hold position.
3. Ball screw sizes 20mm diameter, lead 5mm (single start ball screw and ball nut).
4. Worm gear set gear ratios 6:1 and 24:1 ratios.
5. There are no standard travel lengths and each ball screw jack is built to specification.
6. Standard configurations: upright or inverted 1 ton translating ball screw jacks, upright or inverted 1 ton translating with anti-rotation ball screw jacks, and upright or inverted 1 ton rotating ball screw jacks.
7. They can be driven by different motors: electric motors, dc motors, gear motors, as well as hydraulic or pneumatic motors. Also they can be driven by hand wheels or cranks or with any other kinds of transmission.
8. Can be applied singularly or in groups as a synchronous lifting system which properly connected with connecting shafts, couplings or universal joints, and bevel gearboxes.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.