1 Tonne Metric Single Face Machine Screw Jacks (mechanical actuators).
1. Maximum lifting capacities 1 ton
2. Lifting screw sizes Tr 24x4
3. Worm gear ratios 1:6, 1:12, 1:24
4. Custom made lifts height 0-1500mm
5. End fittings: top plate, clevis end, threaded end, plain end, forked head and rod end
6. Translating screw, Anti-rotation (keyed) screw and Rotating screw configurations
7. Power source: hand crank manual operation or electric motor operated
8. Can be applied either individually use or in tandem or in multiple arrangements for exactly synchronized lifting system, linked by bevel gearboxes, connecting shafts and couplings etc
1 ton machine screw jack main components with international standard materials: The main components are trapezoidal lifting screw (worm screw) with C45 steel material, worm gear or travelling nut with bronze material, worm shaft with heat treatment C45 steel material, thrust bearings, grease seals and gear housing with ductile iron.
Jacks come in three basic designs Translating, Keyed for Non-Rotation, and Keyed for Traveling Nut. They can be specified with a choice of four standard screw end conditions, plain end, load pad end, threaded end, or Male clevis end.