10 kN Single Face Worm Gear Screw Jack are transmission products (machine screws or ball screws) that make rotary motion using gearbox assemblies (worm gears or bevel gears) and motors. They can be used to push, pull, tension, unlock, tilt, rotate, pull, raise or lower loads ranging from a few kilos to several thousand tons.
1. Upright or inverted installation with maximum static load capacity 10kN in tension or compression.
2. Self-locking with no need brake or lock mechanisms to hold position.
3. Trapezoidal screw with 20mm diameter, 4mm pitch (single start trapezoidal screw thread).
4. Available in 5:1 and 20:1 ratios.
5. Custom travel lengths from 5mm to 1500mm.
6. Translating screw (travelling screw jacks), keyed screw for anti-rotation, and rotating screw with traveling nut (travelling nut screw jacks) as the standard configurations.
7. Worm screw is rotated by a handwheel with handle (manual operated screw jack) or by a electrical motor (electric motor screw jack).
8. Can be applied either individually use or combined into a exactly synchronized lifting system, linked by connecting shafts, bevel gears and couplings etc.