10 Ton Worm Gear Ball Screw Jack are NOT self-locking so a brake motor needs to be included in the drive system and hand wheels are not a recommended option.
1. Upright or inverted units with maximum static load capacity 10 ton in tension or compression.
2. Required input torque to approximately one-third the torque required for the 10 ton machine screw jack. They also require a brake motor or external locking device to hold position.
3. Ball screw sizes 50mm diameter, lead 10mm (single start ball screw and ball nut).
4. Worm gear set gear ratios 8:1 and 24:1 ratios.
5. There are no standard travel lengths and each ball screw jack is built to specification.
6. Standard configurations: upright or inverted 10 ton translating ball screw jacks, upright or inverted 10 ton translating with anti-rotation ball screw jacks, and upright or inverted 10 ton rotating ball screw jacks.
7. They can be driven by different motors: electric motors, dc motors, gear motors, as well as hydraulic or pneumatic motors. Also they can be driven by hand wheels or cranks or with any other kinds of transmission.
8. Can be applied singularly or in groups as a synchronous lifting system which properly connected with connecting shafts, couplings or universal joints, and bevel gearboxes.