100 kN Single Face Worm Gear Screw Jack makes it possible to transform the rotary motion provided by an electric, pneumatic, or hydraulic motor or even a handwheel, into linear motion that allows push or pull vertical lifting and horizontal positioning.
1. Upright or inverted installation with maximum static load capacity 100 kN in tension or compression.
2. Self-locking with no need brake or lock mechanisms to hold position.
3. Trapezoidal screw with 50mm diameter, 10mm pitch (single start trapezoidal screw thread).
4. Available in 8:1 and 24:1 ratios.
5. Custom travel lengths from 20mm to 3000mm.
6. Translating screw (travelling screw jacks), keyed screw for anti-rotation, and rotating screw with traveling nut (travelling nut screw jacks) as the standard configurations.
7. Worm screw is rotated by a handwheel with handle (manual operated screw jack) or by a electrical motor (electric motor screw jack).
8. Can be applied either individually use or combined into a exactly synchronized lifting system, linked by connecting shafts, bevel gears and couplings etc.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.