15 Ton Worm Gear Ball Screw Jack are fast and efficient. They can accurately position. Examples include: Platform lifts, Damper adjustments, Ergonomic lifts, Maintenance lifts, Roll adjustments, Earth Station Antennas, Solar Trackers, Conveyor adjustments, Packaging equipment, and Gate adjustments.
1. Upright or inverted units with maximum static load capacity 15 ton in tension or compression.
2. Required input torque to approximately one-third the torque required for the 15 ton machine screw jack. They also require a brake motor or external locking device to hold position.
3. Ball screw sizes 55mm diameter, lead 10mm (single start ball screw and ball nut).
4. Worm gear set gear ratios 8:1 and 24:1 ratios.
5. There are no standard travel lengths and each ball screw jack is built to specification.
6. Standard configurations: upright or inverted 15 ton translating ball screw jacks, upright or inverted 15 ton translating with anti-rotation ball screw jacks, and upright or inverted 15 ton rotating ball screw jacks.
7. They can be driven by different motors: electric motors, dc motors, gear motors, as well as hydraulic or pneumatic motors. Also they can be driven by hand wheels or cranks or with any other kinds of transmission.
8. Can be applied singularly or in groups as a synchronous lifting system which properly connected with connecting shafts, couplings or universal joints, and bevel gearboxes.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.