1T Stainless Steel Worm Gear Screw Jack are specifically designed for positioning and lifting applications that are located in wet, corrosive and harsh environments. Metallurgical properties of stainless steel allow it to remain ductile even at very low temperatures.
1. Model JSS-1T, Maximum static load 1 Ton.
2. Lifting screw sizes Tr 24x4. Customized stroke length.
3. Translating, anti-rotation (keyed) and rotating screw configurations.
4. High ratio 6:1, Medium ratio 12:1, Low ratio 24:1.
5. Can be connected together in systems so that multiple units can be operated and controlled together.
6. Hand crank manual operation, Electric motor driven or both together.
1. Lifting screw: stainless steel 304
2. Input worm shaft: stainless steel 304
3. Worm gear or travelling nut: bronze
4. Housing: stainless steel 304
5. Bearings: bearing steel as standard. If underwater application, required stainless steel 304 bearing
6. Covers of input worm shaft: stainless steel 304
7. Top covers of housing: stainless steel 304
8. Protective tube: stainless steel 304
9. Locking screws: stainless steel 304
10. Lifting screw ends (top plate, clevis end, threaded end, plain end, fork end or rod end): stainless steel 304
11. Motor flanges: stainless steel 304