20 Ton Worm Gear Ball Screw Jack lift and precisely position loads. Upright or inverted jacks. Select from standard lead and high lead ball screw jacks models to meet your travel speed and ball nut life requirements. These ball screw jacks require up to two-thirds less input torque to move the load than similarly rated machine screw jacks. They require a brake motor or external locking device to hold position.
1. Upright or inverted units with maximum static load capacity 20 ton in tension or compression.
2. Required input torque to approximately one-third the torque required for the 20 ton machine screw jack. They also require a brake motor or external locking device to hold position.
3. Ball screw sizes 65mm diameter, lead 12mm (single start ball screw and ball nut).
4. Worm gear set gear ratios 8:1 and 24:1 ratios.
5. There are no standard travel lengths and each ball screw jack is built to specification.
6. Standard configurations: upright or inverted 20 ton translating ball screw jacks, upright or inverted 20 ton translating with anti-rotation ball screw jacks, and upright or inverted 20 ton rotating ball screw jacks.
7. They can be driven by different motors: electric motors, dc motors, gear motors, as well as hydraulic or pneumatic motors. Also they can be driven by hand wheels or cranks or with any other kinds of transmission.
8. Can be applied singularly or in groups as a synchronous lifting system which properly connected with connecting shafts, couplings or universal joints, and bevel gearboxes.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.