20T Stainless Steel Worm Gear Screw Jack are suitable for application in corrosive environments. The Jack housing is casted in AISI 304 , Worm Screw is made in high tensile Stainless Steel, Worm Gear is made in high tensile Bronze. On the Trapezoidal Screw Jack the Work Screw is made in AISI 304. On the Ball Screw Jack the Work Screw is made in two parts, an internal ball screw made in hardened high tensile steel. Jacks are provided with special sealing to prevent internal parts from dust and water contamination.
1. Model JSS-20T, Maximum static load 20 Ton.
2. Lifting screw sizes Tr 65x12. Customized stroke length.
3. Translating, anti-rotation (keyed) and rotating screw configurations.
4. High ratio 8:1, Medium ratio 12:1, Low ratio 24:1.
5. Can be connected together in systems so that multiple units can be operated and controlled together.
6. Hand crank manual operation, Electric motor driven or both together.
1. Lifting screw: stainless steel 304
2. Input worm shaft: stainless steel 304
3. Worm gear or travelling nut: bronze
4. Housing: stainless steel 304
5. Bearings: bearing steel as standard. If underwater application, required stainless steel 304 bearing
6. Covers of input worm shaft: stainless steel 304
7. Top covers of housing: stainless steel 304
8. Protective tube: stainless steel 304
9. Locking screws: stainless steel 304
10. Lifting screw ends (top plate, clevis end, threaded end, plain end, fork end or rod end): stainless steel 304
11. Motor flanges: stainless steel 304