25 kN Single Face Worm Gear Screw Jack are an integral part of automation machines. Issues related to safety and legislation drive the handling of heavy loads and lift automation, particularly in areas where labor and health and safety legislation have been developed.
1. Upright or inverted installation with maximum static load capacity 25 kN in tension or compression.
2. Self-locking with no need brake or lock mechanisms to hold position.
3. Trapezoidal screw with 26mm diameter, 5mm pitch (single start trapezoidal screw thread).
4. Available in 6:1 and 24:1 ratios.
5. Custom travel lengths from 10mm to 2000mm.
6. Translating screw (travelling screw jacks), keyed screw for anti-rotation, and rotating screw with traveling nut (travelling nut screw jacks) as the standard configurations.
7. Worm screw is rotated by a handwheel with handle (manual operated screw jack) or by a electrical motor (electric motor screw jack).
8. Can be applied either individually use or combined into a exactly synchronized lifting system, linked by connecting shafts, bevel gears and couplings etc.