25 tonne worm gear machine screw jacks lift and precisely position loads. Upright or inverted, available in Translating, Keyed for non-rotation and Rotating designs. single lead jacks are self-locking. double lead jacks offer increased travel speed and require a brake or external locking device to hold position.
1. Upright or inverted units with maximum static load capacity 25 ton in tension or compression.
2. With higher ratios are inherently self-locking and will hold the loads without creep as long as the screw jack is not subject to vibration.
3. Lifting screw with 90mm diameter, 16mm pitch (single start trapezoidal screw thread).
4. Available in 10.67:1 and 32:1 ratios.
5. Custom travel lengths from 20mm to 7500mm.
6. Translating lifting screws (travelling screw jacks), keyed lifting screws for anti-rotation, and rotating lifting screws with traveling nut (travelling nut screw jacks) as the standard configurations.
7. Worm screw (input shaft) is rotated by a handwheel with handle (manually operated screw jack) or by a gear motor (electrically operated screw jack).
8. Can be applied either individually use or in tandem or in multiple arrangements for exactly synchronized lifting system, linked by connecting shafts, bevel gears and couplings etc.
25 ton machine screw jack main components with international standard materials: The main components are trapezoidal lifting screw (worm screw) with C45 steel material, worm gear or travelling nut with bronze material, worm shaft with heat treatment C45 steel material, thrust bearings, grease seals and gear housing with ductile iron.