50 kN Single Face Worm Gear Screw Jack generally work in high load applications. Competitive technologies at high loads tend to be hydraulic devices. However, the hydraulic system is more energy efficient than the electro-mechanical operation provided by the screw jack.
1. Upright or inverted installation with maximum static load capacity 50 kN in tension or compression.
2. Self-locking with no need brake or lock mechanisms to hold position.
3. Trapezoidal screw with 40mm diameter, 8mm pitch (single start trapezoidal screw thread).
4. Available in 6:1 and 24:1 ratios.
5. Custom travel lengths from 15mm to 2500mm.
6. Translating screw (travelling screw jacks), keyed screw for anti-rotation, and rotating screw with traveling nut (travelling nut screw jacks) as the standard configurations.
7. Worm screw is rotated by a handwheel with handle (manual operated screw jack) or by a electrical motor (electric motor screw jack).
8. Can be applied either individually use or combined into a exactly synchronized lifting system, linked by connecting shafts, bevel gears and couplings etc.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.