5T Stainless Steel Worm Gear Screw Jack having gear rations 24:1 are self-locking and will hold loads without backdriving in the absence of vibrations. All other ratios may require a brake to prevent backdriving.
1. Model JSS-5T, Maximum static load 5 Ton.
2. Lifting screw sizes Tr 40x7. Customized stroke length.
3. Translating, anti-rotation (keyed) and rotating screw configurations.
4. High ratio 6:1, Medium ratio 12:1, Low ratio 24:1.
5. Can be connected together in systems so that multiple units can be operated and controlled together.
6. Hand crank manual operation, Electric motor driven or both together.
1. Lifting screw: stainless steel 304
2. Input worm shaft: stainless steel 304
3. Worm gear or travelling nut: bronze
4. Housing: stainless steel 304
5. Bearings: bearing steel as standard. If underwater application, required stainless steel 304 bearing
6. Covers of input worm shaft: stainless steel 304
7. Top covers of housing: stainless steel 304
8. Protective tube: stainless steel 304
9. Locking screws: stainless steel 304
10. Lifting screw ends (top plate, clevis end, threaded end, plain end, fork end or rod end): stainless steel 304
11. Motor flanges: stainless steel 304
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.