Aluminium JTA24 Reducers and Drives Bevel Gear Right Angle Gearboxes (also known as a aluminium small spiral bevel gearboxes, a ultra-lightweight miter bevel gear box, a miter gears 1:1 gear box, or a aluminum right angle bevel gear reducers) with Solid input shaft and solid output shaft as standard. Bevel gears ratios 1:1 and 2:1.
Aluminium JTA24 Reducers and Drives Bevel Gear Right Angle Gearboxes Features:
1. Maximum allowable torque 47.75 Nm, Maximum allowable power 4.94 kw, maximum allowable input or output speed 1500 rpm.
2. Bevel gears ratios 1:1 and 2:1. Transmission efficiency up to 94-98%.
3. Used in pairs high-precision spiral bevel gears to transmit rotary motion, mechanical power and torque.
4. Can be mounted in all directions, and mounting is also easy.
5. Solid input shaft and solid output shaft as standard.
6. 2 way, 2 way reverse, 3 way, 3 way reverse configurations as standard.
7. 6 types drive shaft arrangements and rotating directions. Note: drive shafts can be rotated in both clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation directions.
8. Mouting positions: horizontal mounting, overhung mounting, wall mounting.
9. Lubrication depends on output speed. Standard is grease lubrication that is maintenance free.
10. High efficiency, high transmission capacity, low backlash, noiseless operation, low running temperature and long service life.
Aluminium JTA24 Reducers and Drives Bevel Gear Right Angle Gearboxes main components with international standard materials: The main components are Alloy steel case hardened spiral bevel gears for high efficiency, quiet operation, high rigidity, wear resistance and long service life. Alloy steel input shaft and output shafts are mounted on precision ball bearings for smooth operation. Custom high corrosion resistant stainless steel (SUS304) is used for the shaft material. Housings are made of lightweight aluminum alloy, compact, lightweight, and good-looking.