Aluminum Die Casting JTA10 Lightweight Miter Bevel Gear Box Gearbox Reducer (also known as a aluminum bevel gearbox, a aluminum right angle gearbox, a aluminum body gearbox, or a aluminum miter gearbox) with alloy steel case hardened spiral bevel gears for high efficiency, quiet operation, high rigidity, wear resistance and long service life.
Aluminum Die Casting JTA10 Lightweight Miter Bevel Gear Box Gearbox Reducer Features:
1. Maximum allowable torque 3.82Nm, Maximum allowable power 0.31 kw, maximum allowable input or output speed 1500 rpm.
2. Bevel gears ratio 1:1, customize 2:1 reduction ratio. Transmission efficiency up to 94-98%.
3. Used in pairs high-precision spiral bevel gears to transmit rotary motion, mechanical power and torque.
4. Can be mounted in all directions, and mounting is also easy.
5. Solid input shaft and solid output shaft as standard.
6. 2 way, 2 way reverse, 3 way, 3 way reverse configurations as standard.
7. 6 types drive shaft arrangements and rotating directions. Note: drive shafts can be rotated in both clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation directions.
8. Mouting positions: horizontal mounting, overhung mounting, wall mounting.
9. Lubrication depends on output speed. Standard is grease lubrication that is maintenance free.
10. High efficiency, high transmission capacity, low backlash, noiseless operation, low running temperature and long service life.