Aluminum JTA15 Right Angle Bevel Gear Reducer (also known as a aluminum miniature spiral bevel gears, a aluminum miniature spiral bevel gearbox, a aluminum body bevel gears, or a aluminum miter gears) with 2 way, 2 way reverse, 3 way, 3 way reverse configurations as standard.
Aluminum JTA15 Right Angle Bevel Gear Reducer Features:
1. Maximum allowable torque 7.64 Nm, Maximum allowable power 1.11 kw, maximum allowable input or output speed 1500 rpm.
2. Bevel gears ratios 1:1 and 2:1. Transmission efficiency up to 94-98%.
3. Used in pairs high-precision spiral bevel gears to transmit rotary motion, mechanical power and torque.
4. Can be mounted in all directions, and mounting is also easy.
5. Solid input shaft and solid output shaft as standard.
6. 2 way, 2 way reverse, 3 way, 3 way reverse configurations as standard.
7. 6 types drive shaft arrangements and rotating directions. Note: drive shafts can be rotated in both clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation directions.
8. Mouting positions: horizontal mounting, overhung mounting, wall mounting.
9. Lubrication depends on output speed. Standard is grease lubrication that is maintenance free.
10. High efficiency, high transmission capacity, low backlash, noiseless operation, low running temperature and long service life.