New market demands, hygienic requirements in food industry and the applications in oxidizing environments require a higher and higher employment of stainless materials Stainless Steel Bevel Gearboxes. The main feature of an AISI 304 steel is its high resistance to corrosion, above all in the sea and food environments. The components made of stainless steel are casings, hubs, covers, motor flanges, and all the hollow as well as the protruding shafts.
1. Maximum allowable torque 78.3 Nm, Maximum allowable power 11 kw, maximum allowable input or output speed 1500 rpm.
2. Bevel gears ratios 1:1, 1.5:1, 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 5:1. Transmission efficiency up to 94-98%.
3. Used in pairs spiral bevel gears to transmit rotary motion, mechanical power and torque.
4. Cubic shape, all-round tapped holes for universal mounting positions, 6 possible mounting positions.
5. Solid shaft as standard. Customized hollow shaft, motor adapter like IEC flange, NEMA flange etc.Â
6. 2 way, 2 way reverse, 3 way, 3 way reverse, 4 way, 4 way reverse configurations as standard.
7. 12 types drive shaft arrangements and rotating directions. Note: drive shafts can be rotated in both clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation directions.
8. Mouting positions: horizontal mounting, overhung mounting, wall mounting.
9. Lubrication depends on output speed. Standard is grease lubrication that is maintenance free.
10. High efficiency, high transmission capacity, low backlash, noiseless operation, low running temperature and long service life.