Bevel gearboxes will be used if the operating direction is to be displaced by 90Â°. Thus, the output torque can be increased many times. Low-noise and smooth operation, Suitable for manual and electrical operation, Top quality corrosion protection, Stainless steel input shaft. Bevel Gears are used exclusively to transmit rotary motion between intersecting shafts. Through commonly seen in right angle drives, bevel gears can be cut to drive any angle.Miter Gear Box / Right angle gear box of spiral bevel gears with high efficiency high power rating. Miter Gear Box extended use in transmission truing and torque linear stretch. Installed in multi-surfaces form one shafts to four shafts or flange type.
1. Maximum allowable torque 170.6 Nm, Maximum allowable power 23.9 kw, maximum allowable input or output speed 1500 rpm.
2. Bevel gears ratios 1:1, 1.5:1, 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 5:1. Transmission efficiency up to 94-98%.
3. Used in pairs spiral bevel gears to transmit rotary motion, mechanical power and torque.
4. Cubic shape, all-round tapped holes for universal mounting positions, 6 possible mounting positions.
5. Solid shaft as standard. Customized hollow shaft, motor adapter like IEC flange, NEMA flange etc.
6. 2 way, 2 way reverse, 3 way, 3 way reverse, 4 way, 4 way reverse configurations as standard.
7. 12 types drive shaft arrangements and rotating directions. Note: drive shafts can be rotated in both clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation directions.
8. Mouting positions: horizontal mounting, overhung mounting, wall mounting.
9. Lubrication depends on output speed. Standard is grease lubrication that is maintenance free.
10. High efficiency, high transmission capacity, low backlash, noiseless operation, low running temperature and long service life.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.