We offers food safe versions of the stainless steel bevel gearboxes, using stainless steel shafts and a stainless steel gear housing as safe for use as standard in foodstuff applications.stainless steel bevel gear box with angular gear high effeciency and solid shaft ratio high torque stainless steel bevel gear box with angular gear high effeciency hollow shaft and ratio torque high speed stainless steel bevel gear box with servoflange motorflange and angular gear high effeciency hollow shaft ratio high torque.
1. Maximum allowable torque 290.3 Nm, Maximum allowable power 39.2 kw, maximum allowable input or output speed 1500 rpm.
2. Bevel gears ratios 1:1, 1.5:1, 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 5:1. Transmission efficiency up to 94-98%.
3. Used in pairs spiral bevel gears to transmit rotary motion, mechanical power and torque.
4. Cubic shape, all-round tapped holes for universal mounting positions, 6 possible mounting positions.
5. Solid shaft as standard. Customized hollow shaft, motor adapter like IEC flange, NEMA flange etc.Â
6. 2 way, 2 way reverse, 3 way, 3 way reverse, 4 way, 4 way reverse configurations as standard.
7. 12 types drive shaft arrangements and rotating directions. Note: drive shafts can be rotated in both clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation directions.
8. Mouting positions: horizontal mounting, overhung mounting, wall mounting.
9. Lubrication depends on output speed. Standard is grease lubrication that is maintenance free.
10. High efficiency, high transmission capacity, low backlash, noiseless operation, low running temperature and long service life.