Corrosion Resistant Aluminum Housings JTA20 Spiral Bevel Gearbox (also known as a aluminium light duty 90 degree bevel gearbox, a aluminium light duty gearbox, a aluminium light duty 1:1 gear box, or a aluminium light weight bevel gear box) with advantages: high efficiency, high transmission capacity, low backlash, noiseless operation, and long service life.
Corrosion Resistant Aluminum Housings JTA20 Spiral Bevel Gearbox Features:
1. Maximum allowable torque 18.15 Nm, Maximum allowable power 1.92 kw, maximum allowable input or output speed 1500 rpm.
2. Bevel gears ratios 1:1 and 2:1. Transmission efficiency up to 94-98%.
3. Used in pairs high-precision spiral bevel gears to transmit rotary motion, mechanical power and torque.
4. Can be mounted in all directions, and mounting is also easy.
5. Solid input shaft and solid output shaft as standard.
6. 2 way, 2 way reverse, 3 way, 3 way reverse configurations as standard.
7. 6 types drive shaft arrangements and rotating directions. Note: drive shafts can be rotated in both clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation directions.
8. Mouting positions: horizontal mounting, overhung mounting, wall mounting.
9. Lubrication depends on output speed. Standard is grease lubrication that is maintenance free.
10. High efficiency, high transmission capacity, low backlash, noiseless operation, low running temperature and long service life.
Corrosion Resistant Aluminum Housings JTA20 Spiral Bevel Gearbox main components with international standard materials: The main components are Alloy steel case hardened spiral bevel gears for high efficiency, quiet operation, high rigidity, wear resistance and long service life. Alloy steel input shaft and output shafts are mounted on precision ball bearings for smooth operation. Custom high corrosion resistant stainless steel (SUS304) is used for the shaft material. Housings are made of lightweight aluminum alloy, compact, lightweight, and good-looking.