Heavy Duty JT85 Right Angle Bevel Gearbox With 3 Keyed Shafts 1:1 Ratio with solid input and output shaft, hollow output shaft, motor flange IEC NEMA input, double input shaft, multiple output shaft. Shaft arrangement: single input and single output, single input and double output, single input and triple output, double input and single output.
JT85 Right Angle Bevel Gearbox Features:
1. Maximum allowable torque 5713 Nm, Maximum allowable power 335 kw, maximum allowable input or output speed 1500 rpm.
2. Spiral bevel gears ratios 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, 1:4, and 1:5 reduction ratios. Transmission efficiency up to 94-98%.
3. Used in pairs case hardened alloy steel spiral bevel gears to transmit rotary motion, mechanical power and torque.
4. Solid input and output shafts as standard. Customized hollow shaft, motor adapter like IEC, NEMA flange etc.
5. Two-way gearboxes, three-way 90° gearboxes, four-way right angle gearboxes configurations as standard.
6. 42 types input and output shaft arrangements and rotating directions. Note: input and output shafts can be rotated in both clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation directions.
7. Mouting positions: horizontal mounting, over hung mounting, side wall mounting.
8. Lubrication depends on output speed. Standard is industrial gear oil lubrication that is maintenance free.
9. High efficiency, high transmission capacity, low backlash, noiseless operation, low running temperature and long service life.
JT85 Right Angle Bevel Gearbox main components with international standard materials: The main components are Spiral Bevel Gears: alloy steel material, case hardened and lapped in pairs for intersecting shafts, low noise with grinded spiral teeth, high rigidity and wear risistance. Input Shaft and Output Shaft: hardened and tempered alloy steel material, hanging heavy load capacity, with key and keyway. Customized stainless steel, chromium coated or other corrosion resistance painting. Customized spline shaft, shaft without key and keyway. Housing: high rigidity cast iron, customized aluminum, stainless steel, galvanic coating or other corrosion resistance painting. Bearing: heavy duty on soild input shafts and output shafts, ball bearings on hollow input shaft for motor flange, customized reinforced bearings for higher radial and axial load.