High Precision JTP280 Spiral Bevel Precision Gearbox are compact, reliable spiral bevel gear drives that are precisely designed for a dependable, economical transfer of speed or power.
High Precision JTP280 Spiral Bevel Precision Gearbox Features:
1. Maximum allowable torque 1199 Nm, Maximum allowable power 155 kw, maximum allowable input or output speed 1500 rpm.
2. Bevel gears ratios 1:1, 1.5:1, 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 5:1. Transmission efficiency up to 94-98%.
3. Used in pairs spiral bevel gears to transmit rotary motion, mechanical power and torque.
4. Cubic shape, all-round tapped holes for universal mounting positions, 6 possible mounting positions.
5. Solid shaft as standard. Customized hollow shaft, motor adapter like IEC flange, NEMA flange etc.
6. 2 way, 2 way reverse, 3 way, 3 way reverse, 4 way, 4 way reverse configurations as standard.
7. 12 types drive shaft arrangements and rotating directions. Note: drive shafts can be rotated in both clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation directions.
8. Mouting positions: horizontal mounting, overhung mounting, wall mounting.
9. Lubrication depends on output speed. Standard is grease lubrication that is maintenance free.
10. High efficiency, high transmission capacity, low backlash, noiseless operation, low running temperature and long service life.
High Precision JTP280 Spiral Bevel Precision Gearbox main components with international standard materials: The main components are Spiral Bevel Gears: high purity rugged alloy steel material, carburizing process, case hardened and lapped in pairs for intersecting shafts, low noise with grinded spiral teeth, high rigidity and wear risistance. Input Shaft and Output Shaft: hardened and tempered alloy steel material, hanging heavy load capacity, with key and keyway. Customized stainless steel, chromium coated or other corrosion resistance painting. Customized spline shaft, shaft without key and keyway. Housing: high rigidity cast iron, customized aluminum, stainless steel, galvanic coating or other corrosion resistance painting. Bearing: heavy duty on soild input shafts and output shafts, ball bearings on hollow input shaft for motor flange, customized reinforced bearings for higher radial and axial load.