Standard and Custom JT60 Spiral Bevel Right Angle Gearboxes that uses carburized spiral bevel gears to reduce noise. Can rotate in both directions and transmit smoothly, high performance. There are one input shaft and one output shaft, one input shaft and double output shaft, double input shafts and double output shafts.
Standard and Custom JT60 Spiral Bevel Right Angle Gearboxes Features:
1. Maximum allowable torque 1940 Nm, Maximum allowable power 163 kw, maximum allowable input or output speed 1500 rpm.
2. Spiral bevel gears ratios 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, 1:4, and 1:5 reduction ratios. Transmission efficiency up to 94-98%.
3. Used in pairs case hardened alloy steel spiral bevel gears to transmit rotary motion, mechanical power and torque.
4. Solid input and output shafts as standard. Customized hollow shaft, motor adapter like IEC, NEMA flange etc.
5. Two-way gearboxes, three-way 90 gearboxes, four-way right angle gearboxes configurations as standard.
6. 42 types input and output shaft arrangements and rotating directions. Note: input and output shafts can be rotated in both clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation directions.
7. Mouting positions: horizontal mounting, over hung mounting, side wall mounting.
8. Lubrication depends on output speed. Standard is industrial gear oil lubrication that is maintenance free.
9. High efficiency, high transmission capacity, low backlash, noiseless operation, low running temperature and long service life.
Standard and Custom JT60 Spiral Bevel Right Angle Gearboxes main components with international standard materials: The main components are Spiral Bevel Gears: alloy steel material, case hardened and lapped in pairs for intersecting shafts, low noise with grinded spiral teeth, high rigidity and wear risistance. Input Shaft and Output Shaft: hardened and tempered alloy steel material, hanging heavy load capacity, with key and keyway. Customized stainless steel, chromium coated or other corrosion resistance painting. Customized spline shaft, shaft without key and keyway. Housing: high rigidity cast iron, customized aluminum, stainless steel, galvanic coating or other corrosion resistance painting. Bearing: heavy duty on soild input shafts and output shafts, ball bearings on hollow input shaft for motor flange, customized reinforced bearings for higher radial and axial load.