150 kN Single Face Worm Gear Screw Jack is designed and built to provide ease of use and high reliability, making them suitable for a broad range of applications. They can be used to lift, pull, move, or align any type of load with perfect synchronism, which is difficult to achieve with other types of actuators.
1. Upright or inverted installation with maximum static load capacity 150 kN in tension or compression.
2. Self-locking with no need brake or lock mechanisms to hold position.
3. Trapezoidal screw with 55mm diameter, 10mm pitch (single start trapezoidal screw thread).
4. Available in 8:1 and 24:1 ratios.
5. Custom travel lengths from 25mm to 3500mm.
6. Translating screw (travelling screw jacks), keyed screw for anti-rotation, and rotating screw with traveling nut (travelling nut screw jacks) as the standard configurations.
7. Worm screw is rotated by a handwheel with handle (manual operated screw jack) or by a electrical motor (electric motor screw jack).
8. Can be applied either individually use or combined into a exactly synchronized lifting system, linked by connecting shafts, bevel gears and couplings etc.