150KN Bevel Gear High Speed Screw Jack come available in trapezoidal screw and ball screw models. Long duty cycle capabilities and multiple configurations 150 kN bevel gear jack systems offer unique benefits to 150 kN worm gear jack systems.
150KN Bevel Gear High Speed Screw Jack Features:
1. Upright or inverted units with maximum static load capacity 150 kN in tension or compression.
2. Contain spiral bevel gear sets, eliminate the need for miter gearboxes, and offer higher efficiency and greater speed than mechanical worm gear drive jacks.
3. Trapezoidal screw with 58mm diameter, 12mm pitch (single start trapezoidal screw thread). Custom travel lengths from 10mm to 3500mm.
4. Available in 1:1 and 2:1 ratios. Single lead trapezoidal screws provide the benefits of a self-locking screw with no special brake required to prevent the jack from lowering under load, and double lead trapezoidal screws offer even greater travel speed.
5. Available in three configurations: rotating screw, translating screw and keyed screw and anti-rotating device.
6. Drive shafts can be motorized and powered by various devices (AC or DC electric motors, air motors) and manually operated by handwheels. Very slow screw jack speeds are achieved via a close coupled gear reducer providing an all in one solution to meet customers linear lifting requirements.
7. Bevel gear jack systems offer unique benefits to worm gear jack systems. The bevel gear jack system's long-duty cycle capabilities and multiple configurations make it a diverse product that suits a variety of applications. As an added benefit, bevel gear screw jacks also act as miter gear boxes, making them an ideal choice for multi-units screw jack systems.
150KN Bevel Gear High Speed Screw Jack main components with international standard materials: The main components are spiral bevel gear sets are lapped together in pairs, high quality alloy steel and case hardened. Gear housing made of cast iron. Trapezoidal screw made of C45 steel. Drive shaft (input and output shafts) made of heat-treated alloy steel. Worm gear (drive sleeve) made of bronze. Travel nut made of bronze.