50 ton Cubic Screw Jacks are used wherever controlled lifting, lowering and slewing is required.
1. Upright or inverted installation with maximum static lifting capacity 500kN.
2. Self-locking with no need brake or lock mechanisms to hold position.
3. 120mm diameter lifting screw, 14mm lead acme screw (single start acme thread).
4. Available in 14:1 and 56:1 ratios.
5. Custom travel lengths from 50mm to 12500mm.
6. Translating screw (travelling screw jacks), keyed screw for anti-rotation, and rotating screw with traveling nut (travelling nut screw jacks) as the standard configurations.
7. Worm screw is rotated by a hand wheel with handle (manual screw jack) or by a electric motor (electric screw jack).
8. Can be applied either individually use or combined into a exactly synchronized lifting system, linked by connecting shafts, bevel gears and couplings etc.
Main components with international standard materials: The main components are trapezoidal lifting screw (worm screw) with C45 steel material, worm gear or travelling nut with bronze material, worm shaft with heat treatment C45 steel material, thrust bearings, grease seals and gear housing with ductile iron.