Stainless steel gear drive design goes beyond basic corrosion resistance, by providing a smooth unobstructed, contoured exterior surface. The exterior is free of ribs, undercuts and protrusions that do not support washdown, cleaning and sanitary conditions. Bevel Gear Drives are provided with stainless steel housings, shafts and hardware. These drives are available in seven sizes of worm gear reducers and three models of bevel gear drives. Smooth polished surfaces all around identify these drives as the ultimate food processing and/or washdown solutions.
1. Maximum allowable torque 43.3 Nm, Maximum allowable power 6 kw, maximum allowable input or output speed 1500 rpm.
2. Bevel gears ratios 1:1, 1.5:1, 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 5:1. Transmission efficiency up to 94-98%.
3. Used in pairs spiral bevel gears to transmit rotary motion, mechanical power and torque.
4. Cubic shape, all-round tapped holes for universal mounting positions, 6 possible mounting positions.
5. Solid shaft as standard. Customized hollow shaft, motor adapter like IEC flange etc.
6. 2 way, 2 way reverse, 3 way, 3 way reverse, 4 way, 4 way reverse configurations as standard.
7. 12 types drive shaft arrangements and rotating directions. Note: drive shafts can be rotated in both clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation directions.
8. Mouting positions: horizontal mounting, overhung mounting, wall mounting.
9. Lubrication depends on output speed. Standard is grease lubrication that is maintenance free.
10. High efficiency, high transmission capacity, low backlash, noiseless operation, low running temperature and long service life.